Our stucco monument signs are fabricated in what is commonly referred to in the construction industry as an EIFS stucco system. Here are the technical details and materials used in architectural sign fabrication.
- CORE OF STRUCTURE IS MOLDED EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE (1#CF).
- FAST CURE URETHANE, IMPACT RESISTANT SAFEGUARD-COATING™.
- TEXTURED FINISHED SURFACE IS 100% AGGREGATED ACRYLIC.
- 3″ OR 4″ PVC (SCHEDULE 40) PIPE IS BONDED INTO CENTER OF STRUCTURE.
- STEEL PIPE IS INSERTED DURING INSTALLATION AND SECURED WITH EXPANDING POLYMERIC RESIN FOAM.CONCRETE FOOTING (AS REQUIRED BY LOCAL LAW).
Price does not include an installation pipe, letters and logo.
Please note: Our products are always shipped by freight. Our shipping quotes are roughly estimated, due to the fact we do not have the exact dimensions and weight of the final crated, ship-ready project. That information, plus a few other small details such as whether it’s being shipped to a residence, business, church, school, etc., reflects different prices and amounts. We strive to provide the best quote possible once ready to ship, as well as multiple options to find the carrier that works best for you. Thank you for your understanding.
This item is special and custom. We do not stock our products. Because of the “made to custom order” nature of the product, returns and order cancellations and claims are not permitted.